King Country Location
Permanent Full Time – 40 hours a week
Here at VetEnt we’re on a journey to change who we are and the experience of the animals and people we care for. We’re passionate about creating a different veterinary business that supports the growth of great people and embraces technology to deliver veterinary care in a new way. We’re a 100% kiwi owned group of clinics located across the best bits of New Zealand. We believe in continuously improving animal and farm performance, while empowering pet parents to provide their pets with the best quality of life. Our mission is to combined power of breakthrough technology and trusted expertise to enhance the health of our clients' animals, land, and businesses. We are driven by supporting our people to thrive, follow their passions, and find meaning in their everyday.
- Competitive salary and benefits package – we work with remuneration experts to ensure our pay is competitive and in line with remuneration movements in the industry.
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship.
- CPD plus study leave. Let us support you to follow your veterinary passions!
- TeamFirst Wellness Discounts: We’re animal lovers here! So, our furry whanau get the VIP treatment with our TeamFirst Programme, delivering wellness benefits to your pets.
- Birthday Leave: Happy birthday! All permanent team members, celebrate their way with an extra day off on your birthday.
- Connected Lives Programme: Our connected lives programme was developed, by our people, for our people and supports you to take care of all facets of your wellbeing – at work, home and beyond.
Are you a passionate and dedicated veterinarian who is looking for a truly mixed role working predominantly in sheep and beef, and working dogs as well as some dairy and companion animal? Do you want to work in a supportive environment where your skills are valued, and your professional growth is encouraged? If so, we want you to join our close-knit team in beautiful King Country, New Zealand.
- Bring our clients on the journey to improve their animal and farm performance and committed to providing value-adding services to our farmers.
- Build strong, tailored relationships with clients, adding value and offering guidance and support in their animals health journey.
- Provide exceptional veterinary care to our patients, ensuring their well-being and quality of life.
- Collaborate with a skilled and compassionate team to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Pursue continuing education and stay current with the latest advancements in veterinary medicine.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative workplace culture where every team member thrives.
What Sets Us Apart:
- A mission-driven organisation focussed on improving animal and farm performance.
- A commitment to your professional growth and development.
- A supportive team environment that values work-life balance.
- A beautiful location in King Country, offering a high quality of life. With the nearby National Park, mountains and timber trails and a stone throw from Lake Taupo and fishing rivers.
How to Apply:
There's never been a better time to take the next step in your career! To apply or see a full position description, please email email@example.com.
Please note we will be conducting interviews throughout the advertising period.
Applications Close: Wednesday 13th December 2023