Companion Animal Veterinarian
Permanent Full Time – 40 hours a week
Here at VetEnt we’re on a journey to change who we are and the experience of the animals and people we care for. We’re passionate about creating a different veterinary business that supports the growth of great people and embraces technology to deliver veterinary care in a new way. We’re a 100% kiwi owned group of clinics located across the best bits of New Zealand. We believe in empowering pet parents to provide their pets with the best quality of life. Our mission is to create a community where pets flourish, and their owners find confidence in their ability to care for them. We are driven by supporting our people to thrive, follow their passions, and find meaning in their everyday.
- Competitive salary and benefits package – we work with remuneration experts to ensure our pay is competitive and in line with remuneration movements in the industry.
- TeamFirst Wellness Discounts: We’re animal lovers here! So, our furry whanau get the VIP treatment with our TeamFirst Programme, ensuring your pets get the care they need at reduced cost to you.
- Birthday Leave: Happy birthday! All permanent team members, celebrate their way with an extra day off on your birthday.
- Connected Lives Programme: Our connected lives programme was developed, by our people, for our people and supports you to take care of all facets of your wellbeing – at work, home and beyond.
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship.
- Work in a vibrant community that values pets and their well-being.
- Experience the relaxed lifestyle of Mosgiel and explore the diversity and beauty of the Otago Peninsula and its unique lifestyle offerings.
Are you a passionate and dedicated veterinarian who shares our vision of empowering pet parents and making a difference in the lives of animals? Do you want to work in a supportive and well-equipped environment where your skills are valued, and your professional growth is encouraged? If so, we want you to join our team in beautiful Mosgiel, New Zealand.
- Provide exceptional veterinary care to our furry patients, ensuring their well-being and quality of life.
- Build strong relationships with clients, offering guidance and support in their animals health journey.
- Collaborate with a skilled and compassionate team to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Pursue continuing education and stay current with the latest advancements in veterinary medicine.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative workplace culture where every team member thrives.
What Sets Us Apart:
- A mission-driven organisation focussed on empowering pet parents.
- A commitment to your professional growth and development.
- A supportive team environment that values work-life balance.
- A beautiful location in Mosgiel with great walks and cycle tracks, amazing surf beaches and wildlife up close and personal.
How to Apply:
There's never been a better time to take the next step in your career! To apply or see a full position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Please note that we will be conducting interviews throughout the advertising period.
Applications Close: Sunday 10th December 2023