Lead Large Animal Veterinarian
Ashburton Riverside Location
Permanent Full Time – 40 hours a week
Here at VetEnt we’re on a journey to change who we are and the experience of the animals and people we care for. We’re passionate about creating a different veterinary business that supports the growth of great people and embraces technology to deliver veterinary care in a new way. We’re a 100% kiwi owned group of clinics located across the best bits of New Zealand. We’re looking for a dairy veterinarian who is ready to take a key leadership role in our business at both a clinic and regional level and be part of shaping our journey to deliver exceptional outcomes to our dairy clientele and support the growth and development of our wider South Island dairy services team.
- Exceptional salary and benefits package – for the right candidate we’re ready to talk about what good looks like for you.
- Working closely with regional management, the General Manager Clinic Operations, and the AgriBusiness Manager (based in Ashburton)
- CPD plus study leave. Let us support you to follow your veterinary passions!
- Generous relocation package (if you are relocating or immigrating).
- Birthday Leave: Happy birthday! All permanent team members, celebrate their way with an extra day off on your birthday.
- Connected Lives Programme: Our connected lives programme developed by our people, for our people and supports you to take care of all facets of your wellbeing – at work, home and beyond.
- Opportunities to influence change and become the exceptional leader we’re seeking.
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, and skilled dairy veterinarian, with excellent communication skills, and the confidence to lead a team and develop and grow client relationships and services across the Canterbury region? We are seeking a highly skilled Vet looking for an exciting challenge to lead our team and make your mark in our business.
- Leading our clinic’s vets and technicians in their development, recruitment, and performance management.
- Building a progressive and high performing dairy service offering based out of our Ashburton clinic but supporting delivery across the Canterbury region.
- Developing our people and dairy business and finding new possibilities for delivering value to our clients.
- Working closely with regional management, the General Manager Clinic Operations, the Agri Business Manager (also in Ashburton).
- Promote animal and farm management consultancy level vet services.
- Integrate with the Clinic and Companion Animal Leadership.
What Sets Us Apart:
- A commitment to your professional growth and development.
- A supportive team environment that values work-life balance.
- An unrelenting dedication to creating a better business and exceptional outcomes for our dairy clients.
How to Apply:
There has never been a better time to take the next step in your career! If you would like to see a full position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: Sunday 24th December 2023