Companion Animal Vet (Turangi) - Full time / Part time
NO ON CALLS OR SATURDAY CLINICS!!!!!
Join our team in the unofficial trout fishing headquarters of New Zealand.
What’s on offer?
- This role is mainly based in the clinic with an occasional equine callout
- Part time or full time hours available, no Saturday clinics. You could even decide to have permanent long weekends! It’s your choice, we are open to discuss all options
- Continue to grow within your current skillset by learning from industry leaders
- Work with a dedicated and supportive nursing/support team that takes standard of care to the next level
- Our community focused clinic enjoys working alongside local animal welfare initiatives
Competitive remuneration and benefits including:
- Standard and special interest CPD plus study leave
- Enjoy benefits like birthday leave, no standdown for sick leave, generous staff discount policy etc
- Generous relocation package (if you are relocating or immigrating)
- Visa sponsorship for international veterinarians
- All professional subscriptions, memberships and insurances are paid in full
About the Company and Location
- Access to one of the largest veterinary companies in New Zealand which means support at your fingertips from our Waikato team, as well as from vets across our national clinics
- Turangi sits on the banks of the Tongariro River, Lake Taupo is four kilometres away. It is an ideal base for hiking adventures in Tongariro National Park, including the famous Tongariro Alpine Crossing. Let’s not forget to mention fishing & snow!
Apply Now! Call Sacha Halpin on 0272254397 for a confidential conversation, or email email@example.com
You need to be eligible to practice in New Zealand and ideally have 1+ years’ experience.