An exciting veterinary technician opportunity has arisen to join our VetEnt team!
Our team of highly skilled veterinary technicians’ in Riverside play an essential role within our business. They have an ever growing on-farm and in-clinic skillset including, diagnostic sampling, ultrasound pregnancy testing, research projects, metrichecking & metricuring milk culturing, bolus administration, calf disbudding, vaccinations, teatseal administration, as well as supporting our large animal vets day to day with their clients.
We are excited to expand our valuable tech team and our ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Good Banter
• Be a strong team player
• Enthusiasm & excitement
• Be passionate about outstanding client and patient care.
• Have some previous veterinary technician experience
• Great communication skills and attention to detail.
• Flexibility - whilst this is a 40 hr/week flexibility in start and finish times will be required on occasion to meet our client’s needs.
• A good understanding of the animal welfare act
What you will get in return:
• Be a part of a high performing veterinary technician team
• Supported in the continuous development of new veterinary technician skills
• Work in a positive and supportive environment
• Enjoy benefits like birthday leave, no standdown for sick leave, generous staff discount policy etc
• Vibrant and energetic team always up for a laugh!
If you are ready to take the next step as a veterinary technician within VetEnt, we would love to hear from you. If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply by clicking on the link.
Applications close 8th August 2022 at 5pm.
Apply today by clicking here