Clinic Coordinator Job - Alexandra
Mixed Animal Clinic - Full time
We are looking for a Clinic Coordinator in our Alexandra team. This is a busy and varied role which is responsible for the day to day operations of our vet clinic and organising our team. You’ll work closely with our Cromwell and Central Otago teams and have responsibility for coordinating and organising the workload for veterinarians, vet nurses and clinic support roles.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a well-organised individual who can work equally effectively in a team, whilst maintaining high professional standards and effectively managing your own responsibilities and deadlines. You will have proven success in client facing roles and being a role model for junior staff. You’ll also be a multitasker and be someone who enjoys using your initiative to resolve issues. Being responsible for the day-to-day management of the clinic, you’ll relish a role which requires strong leadership and customer services focus to ensure positive and professional outcomes for our clients and patients. You will also be comfortable working with business data and learning about the business drivers for our business
Specific responsibilities include;
- Monitoring and reporting to the Regional Manager on growth, sales, stock, targets and budgets
- Leading clinic initiatives, facilitating clinic meetings, communicating information amongst your team and developing action plans
- Driving a professional client focused environment, whilst also focusing on business goals and expectations.
- Managing recruitment, team performance and development, in conjunction with your Regional Manager
- Organising people administration for the clinic such as rostering and time sheets, submission of payroll
- Coordinating promotions, monitoring sales and promotional targets
- Working collaboratively with other Clinic Coordinators and senior staff in the company to ensure alignment of processes across clinics.
- Pitching in to help the team in your own clinic and across central Otago
To be successful you will have the following;
- Sound numeric skills with an interest in business data to inform decision making
- Familiarity with budgeting, using balance sheets, stock controls and debtor management.
- A willingness to learn and continue to grow your career.
- Proven success and a genuine interest in leading a team and developing a positive team culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- The ability to develop, implement and monitor improvements.
- Experience in a Veterinary Clinic or similar sector
Ready for a change? Talk to us today.
If this ticks your boxes, we would love to hear from you! Applications close 29th May 2022. Apply today by clicking here